I am right to assume that bug fixes are allowed.

--td

Brad Benton wrote:
All:

As of today (May 13, 2008), the trunk is under v1.3 feature freeze until it is stabilized and branched (targeted for May 23, 2008). Here are the guidelines for activity in the trunk while we are under the v1.3 feature freeze:

   1. New components can still be checked into the trunk, but do so
      with .ompi_ignore so that they can be filtered out at branch
      time. Also, for newly checked in components, enter a trac ticket
      as a reminder to clean up the .ompi_ignore, if necessary, after
      the branch

   2. The following items have /special/ dispensation to come into the
      trunk late (cutoff date for them is May 20)
          * Final parts of 1.3 Thread Multiple Support
          * Send & Receive changes for improved latency (#1250
            <https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/ticket/1250>)
          * XML component for orte_output() and friends

Thanks,
--Brad

Brad Benton
Open MPI v1.3 co-release manager