Not sure if anyone else is seeing this, but I got a strange error output
immediately following my last commit to the trunk:

Warning: 'post-commit' hook failed with error output:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/shnadm/rep/ompi/hooks/trac-post-commit-hook", line 200, in ?
    CommitHook()
  File "/opt/shnadm/rep/ompi/hooks/trac-post-commit-hook", line 145, in
__init__
    self.env = open_environment(project)
  File "/opt/trac/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/env.py", line 463, in
open_environment
    if env.needs_upgrade():
  File "/opt/trac/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/env.py", line 343, in
needs_upgrade
    if participant.environment_needs_upgrade(db):
  File "/opt/trac/lib/python2.3/site-packages/trac/env.py", line 401, in
environment_needs_upgrade
    raise TracError, 'Database newer than Trac version'
trac.core.TracError: Database newer than Trac version

Anyone have any insights? I know Trac was just updated - do we need to do
something to our local checkouts and/or systems? Note this commit was done
from milliways.osl.iu.edu, so perhaps there is some issue between the
systems at IU?

Ralph