Ethan Mallove wrote:
On Wed, Nov/19/2008 10:05:55AM, George Bosilca wrote:
We're still using STL ? I was pretty much sure that we removed this dependency a while ago ?

Open MPI is now set up to use either of Solaris's two versions of STL. The
problem is that if libtool links in libCrun/libCstd, then bad things happen if
the user code contains code for the other STL version. (Not sure if I got that
100% right.) Dan overhauled Open MPI's handling of STL a while ago (r17448,
r17418, r17409, ...).
-Ethan

I think what Ethan is trying to say is that even though OMPI does not require libCrun/libCstd libtool insists on adding one of them. If I recall this thread correctly I think Ralf suggested we try a later version of autotools to see if this still exists.

--td
  george.