Hi all,

We just now merged the windows branch into trunk, split into 4 patches (r20108 to r20111) to keep them separate. Although incoming changes to trunk incurred some compile errors on windows which we fixed, we tested the following before committing:

    Windows x86-64, static libs compilation and running
    Windows x86-64, shared libs compilation and running
    Linux x86-64, compilation and running

Windows test was done using CMake, selecting C, C++ and Fortran. The ompi wrappers have been tested with Visual Studio, orte tools seem to work. The MCA components that working under Windows are now marked with file .windows in corresponding folders.

To keep track of the proposed merge into a v1.3.x release, the ticket #1708 has been opened. If this is decided to be added to a later release, additional patches may be added to the ticket.

Thank you very much.

With Best Regards,
Rainer and Shiqing