Brian and I were just reminiscing today that we sometimes got up to b56 before a successful LAM release. So I think we're still doing ok here.

:p

On Jan 14, 2009, at 4:44 PM, Tim Mattox wrote:

Hi All,
The sixth (yes 6!) release candidate of Open MPI v1.3 is now available:

http://www.open-mpi.org/software/ompi/v1.3/

Please run it through it's paces as best you can.
Anticipated release of 1.3 is tomorrow morning.

This only has a fix for a segfault in coll_hierarch_component.c
with respect to rc5 (ticket #1751), so if you have already
started testing with rc5, and are not explicitly enabling
coll_hierarch, there is no need to start your tests over.
--
Tim Mattox, Ph.D. - http://homepage.mac.com/tmattox/
tmat...@gmail.com || timat...@open-mpi.org