From: devel-boun...@open-mpi.org <devel-boun...@open-mpi.org>
To: Open MPI Developers <de...@open-mpi.org>
Sent: Thu Dec 18 07:13:08 2008
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] RFC: make predefined handles extern to pointers

Richard Graham wrote:
Terry,
  Is there any way you can quantify the cost ?  This seems reasonable, but
would be nice to get an idea what the performance cost is (and not within a
tight loop where everything stays in cache).

Rich

Ok, I guess that would eliminate any of the simple perf tests like IMB, netperf, and such. So do you have something else in mind, maybe HPCC?
--td