Laurent (I'm assuming Laurent is on devel; I don't have an e-mail address for him):

In r20352, you added the BTL tree in the onet directory. I think there are a few problems with this commit:

- you didn't svn copy or svn move from the btl tree, so all history will be lost, and merging in changes from the trunk will be a PITA (well, they'll likely be a PITA anyway...?) - it looks like you did a "svn add" which included all the automatically-generated files (e.g., .deps, static- components.h, ...possibly others)

Also, I thought it was agreed that ORNL would be committing back the name changes and other small things first (e.g., OMPI_HETEROGENEOUS -> OPAL_HETEROGENEOUS) before doing the directory moves in order to be able to apply small changes to the trunk incrementally. Has that changed?

FWIW, if you do the directory moves *first*:

- you'll have a [much] larger "time window of vulnerability" for changes to BTLs on the trunk that need to be hand-applied to your moved directories - the small changes that we talked about (e.g., s/OMPI/OPAL/) will likely need to be done in a different branch and merged to the trunk *and* to your directory-move branch