FYI -- today's maintenance got rescheduled to tomorrow morning due to snow at the home office in Bloomington, IN, USA.

From: DongInn Kim <>
Date: January 27, 2009 2:18:03 PM EST
Subject: Re: [all-osl-users] [Rescheduled] Outage of milliways on Jan 27th, 2009

I am sorry that we could not upgrade milliways as scheduled because of the bad weather.

The schedule to upgrade milliways is changed with following.

Date: Wednesdahy Jan 28th, 2009.
Time:
- 4:00am-4:30am Pacific US time
- 5:00am-5:30am Mountain US time
- 6:00am-6:30am Central US time
- 7:00am-7:30am Eastern US time
- 12:00pm-12:30pm GMT

Please let me know if there is any issue of the new schedule.

Regards,

- DongInn

The main web server(milliways) of the OSL needs to replace its main memory at the following schedule.

Date: Tuesday Jan 27th, 2009.
Time:
- 4:00am-4:30am Pacific US time
- 5:00am-5:30am Mountain US time
- 6:00am-6:30am Central US time
- 7:00am-7:30am Eastern US time
- 12:00pm-12:30pm GMT

Web, mail, mailman, mail archives, and IRC services on milliways would not work during the outage. Please let me know if you have any problems or questions about the outage.

Regards,