Jeff Squyres wrote:

On the call today, we decided that the main (only) topic for the Wednesday OMPI meeting after Forum will be BTL and sm issues. This is a complex set of topics that could take a few hours to discuss.

- Eugene has proposed a number of sm BTL changes, some of which are no- brainers/no one argues with, some of which are somewhat controversial - At least one of the proposed changes may be in conflict with ORNL's plan separate the BTLs out into the onet layer

Which means that we need to talk about this some more. Let's plan to start post-lunch on Wednesday afternoon. Specific location will be announced later (I need to book a conference room somewhere). Here's the attendees that I see so far:

Jeff Squyres
Rich Graham
Brian Barrett
George Bosilca
Thomas Herault
Terry Dontje

Is this Feb 11?  How would it be if I attended?