When you push something to an hg repo, you have to go to that repo and do an "hg up" to update it. Hg holds your changes until you do the update.

Once you have them in the hg repo, you can do an "svn st" to see if you need to do anything further before committing back to the svn repo - e.g., add or remove files. When you are ready, just do an "svn ci" to commit your changes to the svn repo.

Ralph