Ralph Castain wrote:
You know, this isn't the first time we have encountered errors that -only- appear when running under MTT. As per my other note, we are not seeing these failures here, even though almost all our users run under batch/scripts.

This has been the case with at least some of these other MTT-only errors as well. It can't help but make one wonder if there isn't something about MTT that is causing these failures to occur. It just seems too bizarre that a true code problem would -only- show itself when executing under MTT. You would think that it would have to appear in a script and/or batch environment as well.

Just something to consider.
Ok, I actually have reproduced this error outside of MTT. But it took a script running the same program for over a couple days. So in this particular instance I don't believe MTT is adding any badness other than possibly adding a load to the system.

--td