Hi all, I am developing a btl module for a custom interconnect board (we call it apelink, it's an academic project), and I am porting the module from 1.2 (at which it used to work) to 1.3 branch. Two issues:

1) the use of pls_rsh_agent is said to be deprecated. How do I spawn the jobs using rsh, then?

2) although compilation is fine, i get a

[gozer1:18640] mca: base: component_find: "mca_btl_apelink" does not appear to be a valid btl MCA dynamic component (ignored)

already with an ompi_info command. Probably something changed in the 1.3 branch regarding DSO, which I should implement in my btl. Any hint?

thanks
roberto

    Roberto Ammendola    INFN - Roma II - APE group
tel: +39-0672594504  email: roberto.ammend...@roma2.infn.it   // \
    Via della Ricerca Scientifica 1 - 00133 Roma             \\_/ //
                                                             '''