From: devel-boun...@open-mpi.org <devel-boun...@open-mpi.org>
To: Open MPI Developers <de...@open-mpi.org>
Sent: Mon May 04 15:54:34 2009
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] Branching for 1.5.0

Rich and Rainer are encouraging me to follow through with this name change
operation sometime in the near future.  I understand people's concern that
this touches a lot of source code files and has limited benefit other than
aesthetical merits.

1.  What evidence do you need me to provide in order to agree to allow this
change to happen?

2.  What timeframe is appropriate for this to happen?

Thanks -- Greg.