Libtool is 2.2.6.  I use debian unstable so it's normally fairly
up-to-date, I suppose it's not impossible that a debian update has
broken things now that I think of it.

I normally build in memfs for speed and have just rebooted my machine
now, a full rebuild has failed again with the same errors.

All three symbols are shown as B according to nm so they should be
available.

Actually further testing shows it's user error again, if I remove the
current install then the build succeeds, it must have been pickings up
the libopen-pal from the install location rather than from the current
build.

Ashley Pittman,