Has anyone tried to run totalview with OMPI 1.3 on a RH5 linux system. I am seeing totalview unable to load libompi_dbg_msgq.so because ompi_free_list_grow is not found. What's interesting is this same symbol is undefined for Solaris but things work. Is ompi_free_list_grow actually used by libompi_dbg_msgq.so or is it some how pulled in as a side affect of including an ompi header file.

Anyways, I am curious if anyone else is seeing this same issue or if I am building OMPI in a way that is causing this problem?

--td