On Jul 15, 2009, at 6:17 AM, Matthias Jurenz wrote:

the FAQ page looks very nice.

Ditto -- thanks for doing it, Eugene!

I just sent the following answer to Lin Zou:

Did that go on-list? It would be good to see that stuff in the publicly-searchable web archives. I mention this because our Google Analytics clearly show that lots of people are searching our mailing list, looking for answers to their questions.

Could you also mention the tool 'otfprofile' under the section 7,
please? As soon as the free version of Vampir is available this could
also be mentioned.

Do you guys not have write access to the SVN repo for the web pages? If not, we should just add you -- that would certainly make it easier...