Yes, this appears to be at least partially part of the problem Edgar is seeing. We're trying to figure out how most of the tests passed so far with a wrong mapping. Interesting enough, while the mapping seems wrong the lookup is symmetric so most of the time we end-up with the correct op by pure luck.

We're looking into this.

  george.