Jeff Squyres wrote:
Just to follow up for the web archives -- we discussed this on the teleconf yesterday and decided that the assert()'s were not the way to go. Brian was going to hack up a quick check at the end of OB1 add_procs that checks each btl's eager_limit, etc. Terry would expand this to cover dr and csum.

I've received the change from Brian and working on porting it across all the other PMLs.

--td