Hi,
I'm trying to dig into OpenMPI sources but have some problems. Can
anyone explain the logic of the following code from
mca/pml/ob1/pml_ob1_rdma.c please?

            if(!mca_pml_ob1.leave_pinned) {
                /* look through existing registrations */
                btl_mpool->mpool_find(btl_mpool, base, size, &reg);
            } else {
                /* register the memory */
                btl_mpool->mpool_register(btl_mpool, base, size, 0, &reg);
            }

It seems to me that we should register new memory if leave_pinned is
FALSE (i.e. no existing registrations avaliable) and search through
existing registrations otherwise, but the logic is inversed here.

--
Roman I. Cheplyaka