On Mon, 2009-10-26 at 13:56 -0700, Paul H. Hargrove wrote:
> IANAL, but...
>
> Ashley,
>   There is no copyright message or other identifying comment in this
> script.  So I must ask: what is the origin of this script and may one
> legally redistribute it?   If I like it enough I might want to package
> it with one of the projects I work on.

It's based on (or rather a perl port of) the following project and as
such I'd argue that it inherits the GPL licence.  The code was written
for myself for my benefit whilst I worked at Quadrics so the copyright
rests with them.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/hilite/

The astute will note that it has a --html option which formats build
logs nicely into web pages with fixed width fonts and appropriate
colouring.

Ashley,

--

Ashley Pittman, Bath, UK.