Easy to do. I'll dump all the pids at the same time when the launch
completes - effectively, it will be at the same point used by other
debuggers to attach.

Have it for you in the trunk this weekend. Can you suggest an xml format you
would like? Otherwise, I'll just use the current proc output (used in the
map output) and add a "pid" field to it.