I tested this on my machines and it worked, so hopefully it will meet your
needs. You only need to run one "ompi-server" period, so long as you locate it
where all of the processes can find the contact file and can open a TCP socket
to the daemon. There is a way to knit multiple ompi-servers into a broader
network (e.g., to connect processes that cannot directly access a server due to
network segmentation), but it's a tad tricky - let me know if you require it
and I'll try to help.

In one of reply http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/users/2010/04/12763.php
you said the above thing

Actually i am very much interested in doing that. Can you please let me know
how it can be done?

If anyone has done this before can you please help. I would appreciate any help.