According to MTT, that seemed to fix it.

Thanks,
Josh

On May 22, 2010, at 10:59 PM, Ralph Castain wrote:

See how r23201 does...

On May 22, 2010, at 12:29 PM, Joshua Hursey wrote:

I thought so too, but MTT is still showing a bunch of errors with the current nightly snapshot.
http://www.open-mpi.org/mtt/index.php?do_redir=1855

It kind of looks like it only really shows up when using more than one node (>4 np on Odin).