Hi Ralph ,

I used v1.4 and I checked out the 1.5.0 rc and the trunk . It seems
your code have been commited in the trunk but not the v1.5 under
branch.
Because it is not a easy work for me to switch the workcopy to trunk ,
I think it is a good idea to just conform the
opal_paffinity_base_select under v1.4 code to the trunk.
Thank you for your reply!