On 03/16/2011 12:00 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
Ya, you're right -- I'm looking at my MTT right now and I see lots of broken
installs.

But it works if I compile manually.  Weird.
So when I saw your MTT results it was not finding a header file as opposed to the problem I was incurring which was a redeclaration issue. So I am wondering if your MTT issue is something different?

--td
Mellanox -- please fix ASAP, or we'll likely back our r24507 so that people can
keep working...