Thank you for the info! Congratulations on a tremendous achievement

I look forward to hearing more about the system and its performance as
disclosure permits. Anything you can share is most welcome as we always welcome
the opportunity to learn how to improve OMPI.

Meantime, good wishes on your continued efforts towards the 10Pflop!

Best regards
Ralph