Hi Ralph,

Thanks for the info! The array sizing could be a problem as the value I'm thinking about using could potentially be over 100 million. This value is a unique identifier my system is already generating, I was considering just using it rather than computing a separate vpid. At least I have the flexibility to use arbitrary unique values, so I can work with that.

Maury