As an infrequent contributor, my opinion may not carry much weight, but I offer it anyway:

I don't like the name Vader and would prefer xpmem.
However, my position on the CHANGE is best given by:
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
        --Evelyn Beatrice Hall, though commonly misattributed to Voltaire

-Paul