On 11/23/2011 11:05 AM, Lukas Razik wrote:
TERRY DONTJE<terry.don...@oracle.com>  wrote:
Nuts!!! Ok I am going to have to think about this a little more.  Do you have
the ability to configure and remake your ompi install? I might want to have you
add some stuff to help me track this down some more if you can recompile your
ompi.

As I wrote you I've already built the binutils, compiler, kernel, the whole
OFED stack and openmpi-1.4.4 (with --enable-debug) from their sources. So it's
no problem for me to apply patches you send me on any of the source packages
and to build them. :)

Can you build OMPI as a 32 bit library and see if that works any better?
BTW:

In the morning I've taken the newest binutils-2.22, gcc-4.6.2 etc. and built them. Now,
with this new "SDK", I try to builtd the whole OFED stack. Maybe the new gcc
handles something differently...

Note, tomorrow and Friday are holiday's here in the U.S. so I won't
     probably get to responding to any email until Monday after today.

Thanks for this hint!

Regards,
Lukas

--
Oracle
Developer Tools Engineering | +1.781.442.2631