Hello Aurélien.

Thanks for the clarification. Considering what you've mentioned i will have
to make some adaptations, because to me, every single message has to be
logged. So, a sender not only will be sending messages to the receiver, but
also to an event logger. Is there any considerations that i've to take into
account when modifying the code?. My initial idea is to use the el_comm
with a group of event loggers (because every node uses a different event
logger in my approach), and then send the messages to them as you do when
using MPI_ANY_SOURCE.

Thanks for your help.

Hugo Meyer