I agree - we do have better things to do than argue about things that have no
impact on anyone not choosing to use them.

If you had read the RFC, you would have seen that the Hadoop businesses are
unwilling to trust their future to a 3rd party bolt-on that already shows
bit-rot. Hence, the desire to hire/fund people to put it in the mainstream.

As I said, this doesn't impact anyone. So let's just agree to disagree and move
on.