branch and updated the wiki:
 * Fixed 'make distcheck' (missing a file)
 * Cleanup some warnings from autogen and configure for -no-orte builds
 * Added an ./autogen.pl -no-pineapple option (give you just the
ORTE/OPAl stack) - see wiki

Thanks for the feedback and keep it coming.

Also - The name will be changed before the commit to the trunk, I'm
working on some suggestions, but if you have any that you want to
lobby for let me know.

Thanks,
Josh