Hi Christopher,

I cannot reproduce your problem on my fresh installed 1.6.1rc2. I've
used the attached program which is essentially your test case with a
bit modification sin order to make in compilable.

The 1.6 tree works fine for me, its only trunk (I haven't tried 1.7).
Any chance you could try a recent trunk snapshot to see if it works for
you? Would be handy for me to know if if its something specific to the
setup I'm testing or not.

I've tried to compile the latest snapshot version: 1.9a1r26955
and run into this:
http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2012/08/11377.php

so currently I cannot check it again. Remember me again if the link issue is
fixed!

Best,
Paul

--
Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)