Hi Jeff,

On 8/22/2012 5:27 PM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Since no one objected to a) a git mirror, and b) hosting that git mirror on
> github, I've taken the liberty of making it live.
>
>      http://www.open-mpi.org/svn/git.php
>
> Just like the Mercurial mirror, it pulls down changes from SVN at least once
> an hour.

Great, thanks! I prefer git over svn or mercurial, but it's probably a matter
of taste.

Anyway, looks like there is a problem with OMPI branches: this git repository
seem to
have all the relevant branches, but they are not updated. Both 1.6 and 1.7 are
branched
from the same place, and their latest commit is from Aug 15.

-- YK