Shortly after we launched the git SVN mirror, we noticed that it was only
updating the trunk (master) branch, and not any of the others.

With the help of an engineer at Mellanox (thanks, Eugene!), we've got it back
online.

In the process, I had to kill the original git repo at github and re-seed it
from scratch -- sorry.  But it now appears to be updating all branches properly
(https://github.com/open-mpi/ompi-svn-mirror/).

Also, the Mercurial repo has been wholly moved to Bitbucket
(https://bitbucket.org/ompiteam/ompi-svn-mirror).  It, too, mirrors all the SVN
branches.  The old mirror on www.open-mpi.org is still around (and updated),
but will disappear someday.  If you're using the Mercurial mirror, you are
highly encouraged to switch to the Bitbucket mirror.

Enjoy.

For corporate legal information go to: