WHAT: Fix the bus error caused by an inadequate amount of space during
opal_shmem_segment_create by testing whether or not the target mount has enough
space to accommodate the shared-memory backing store. I admit that this isn't
an ideal solution, but I can't figure out another way to test this sort of
thing given the way ftruncate and mmap behave.

WHY: Provide a nice error message instead of a bus error. See:

WHERE:

opal/util/path.[ch]
opal/mca/shmem/mmap/shmem_mmap_module.c

WHEN: Sometime next week, if everything is okay.

Please test, because the following branch has only been tested on Linux and OS
X.

Code can be found:

https://bitbucket.org/samuelkgutierrez/opaldf

Give it a whirl and tell me what you think.

Thanks,

Sam