Paul,

Did you look at   mca_btl_ugni_put / mca_btl_ugni_get functions  in the ugni
btl ?

-Pasha

I am trying to resolve an odd issue I am seeing with my one uGNI-based code,
and was hoping to use OMPI's uGNI support as an example of correct usage.  My
particular interest is in RDMA, but as far as I can tell the uGNI blt in
ompi-trunk doesn't have the btl_put or blt_get entry points.  So, if I
understand correctly, that means osc/pt2pt is used for MPI-RMA support on a
Cray XE.  Is that correct?

-Paul

--
Paul H. Hargrove