Since I see OpenBSD twice on the list of changes, I've fired off my
automated testing on my OpenBSD platforms.
Since the "MPI datatype issues on OpenBSD" I reported against 1.7.0rc5 also
appeared on FreeBSD-6.3, I've tested that platform as well.

The good news is that the problems I've reported in the past appear to be
resolved.

The BAD news is a new failure (SEGV in orted at exit) on OpenBSD-5.2/amd64,
which I will report in a separate email once I've completed some triage.

-Paul