I am pleased to say that 1.6.4rc2 builds and runs (single node, sm btl) on
my BSD menagerie:
   freebsd6-amd64
   freebsd7-amd64
   freebsd8-amd64
   freebsd8-i386
   freebsd9-amd64
   freebsd9-i386
   netbsd6-amd64
   netbsd6-i386
   openbsd5-amd64
   openbsd5-i386

The {Free,Net,Open}BSD platforms have all been updated this month to their
latest respective stable versions.

I can also confirm testing of the following less common components
    solaris-11(snv_151a) on x86 and x64:  btl:udapl (compile only)
    linux on x86:   mtl:mx, btl:mx and btl:elan (compile only)
    linux on x86-64: mtl:psm (compile and run)

As time allows I will be scanning the logs from those builds to see if any
"alarming" warnings appear.

-Paul

On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 4:25 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com