Hello,

On 04/05/13 03:16, Paul Hargrove wrote:
I found that not only did I need XRC, but I also needed to configure with
--enable-static to reproduce the problem.
I suspect that if Mellanox added --enable-static to an existing MTT
configuration this would not have remained unfixed for so long.

Well, AFAIK we do not use --enable-static in our builds and in the config-log --disable-static is seen multiple times. Neverthelesse we run into the error
> mca/btl/openib/.libs/libmca_btl_openib.a(btl_openib_xrc.o):(.data.rel+0x0):
> multiple definition of `ib_address_t_class'

The configure line we're using is something like this:

./configure --with-verbs --with-lsf --with-devel-headers --enable-contrib-no-build=vt --enable-heterogeneous --enable-cxx-exceptions --enable-orterun-prefix-by-default --disable-dlopen --disable-mca-dso --with-io-romio-flags='--with-file-system=testfs+ufs+nfs+lustre' --enable-mpi-ext ......

(adding paths, compiler-specific optimisation things and -m32 or -m64)

An config.log file attached FYI

Best

Paul

--
Dipl.-Inform. Paul Kapinos   -   High Performance Computing,
Seffenter Weg 23,  D 52074  Aachen (Germany)