Crud - it just struck me that you don't want to do one thing in that patch.

> + Avoid adding "ignored" frameworks to the autogenerated "frameworks.h"
>  header file.

We use the frameworks.h file to "discover" the frameworks in ompi_info. Even if
no components are built for that framework, there still are MCA params relating
to the base of that framework. Sounds silly, I know - but there may be reasons
to access those params - e.g., to set verbosity to verify that no components
are being selected.

I think we need those frameworks to be listed...