Hi all -

As some of you probably noticed, we brought the RTE framework changes from the
trunk to v1.7 this morning.  This is a big change, but should help with some of
the merge conflicts we've been seeing (we're also going to move the config/
directories to match the trunk).  We did a bunch of testing this weekend, but
were limited in what we could test.

In particular, the cudasm BTL and the Mellanox-specific components (hcol, fca,
mxm, etc.) did not get tested due to lack of resources (or hardware issues on
the resources I did have).  If nVidia and Mellanox could give the 1.7 branch a
spin on your hardware, it would be much appreciated.  Again, sorry about the
change, but it should make the merge issues sigificantly less problematic for
the remainder of 1.7 / 1.8.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett