+1 - and my family has been notified for the holidays.

-----Original Message-----
From: devel [mailto:devel-boun...@open-mpi.org] On Behalf Of Jeff Squyres
(jsquyres)
Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 1:42 PM
To: Open MPI Developers List
Subject: [OMPI devel] Open MPI shirts and more

OMPI Developer Community --

Per the upcoming 10th anniversary of OMPI's SVN r1 (and our discussion on
the call this past Tuesday), Ralph and I setup a Cafe Press story with a
pre-selected bundle of Open MPI-branded stuff (mostly shirts, but some cups
and other stuff, too):

    http://www.cafepress.com/openmpi

We set the markup to $0.00 on all the items, so hypothetically we won't earn
any money from this.  If we do, we'll pick some charity and donate
everything (maybe the EFF?).

What does everyone think?  If the community likes it, we'll publish this on
the user list and a few other places.

For corporate legal information go to: