Hi Ralph,

Does the version in AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE in configure.ac also need to be
increased?  It currently shows 1.11.

Thanks,
--tjn

  Thomas Naughton                                      naught...@ornl.gov
  Research Associate                                   (865) 576-4184

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013, Ralph Castain wrote:

Ha! Jeff points out that our web site says we are at AM 1.12.2 - yet our
HACKING file says 1.11.1  Sadness
I'll leave the romio update alone and update the HACKING file to avoid
future confusion