Be aware that we removed SCTP from the 1.7 release series because of its
unknown state of repair - I don't believe anyone has tested it in quite
some time, and nobody has been maintaining it so far as we know. Not saying
it won't work - just saying that I don't think we know :-/

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:07 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com