I think we had C/R slated for Friday morning - is that still correct?

I have a meeting at 10 that just popped up, so I can only attend for an
hour if we start at 9. I just wanted to confirm that that was the current
plan or if had been modified.

-- Josh

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 6:53 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com