From: Ralph Castain [r...@open-mpi.org<mailto:r...@open-mpi.org>]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 08:14 AM Mountain Standard Time
To: Open MPI Developers
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [OMPI devel] 1.7.4rc2r30168 - configure failure on Mac
OSX 10.5

And we do appreciate your breakage! :-)

I think we'll just drop 10.5 from the list as that's very old and likely not
worth fixing

On Jan 9, 2014, at 4:50 PM, Paul Hargrove
<phhargr...@lbl.gov<mailto:phhargr...@lbl.gov>> wrote:

Ralph,

I can build fine on 10.7 (the system I am typing on now), and on 10.6 too.

I have no strong opinion on fix-vs-document, but as Jeff knows quite well if
you say you support it I am going to try to make it break :).

-Paul

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Ralph Castain