From: devel [devel-boun...@open-mpi.org] on behalf of Mike Dubman
[mi...@dev.mellanox.co.il]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2014 7:04 AM
To: Open MPI Developers
Subject: Re: [OMPI devel] -mca coll "ml" cause segv or hangs with different
command lines.

Hi,

coll/hcoll is Mellanox driven collective package.
coll/ml is managed/supported/developed by ORNL folks.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Ralph Castain
<r...@open-mpi.org<mailto:r...@open-mpi.org>> wrote:
Ummm...the "ml" stands for Mellanox. This is a component you folks contributed
at some time. IIRC, the hcoll and/or bcol are meant to replace it, but you
folks would know best what to do with it.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 12:12 AM, Elena Elkina