I got a lot of random calendar "accept" responses (i.e., "random" = "from
people I don't know").  I was a little surprised; I had expected only core Open
MPI developers to respond -- I sent it to the devel list (vs. sending to a
specific list of people) purely out of laziness/convenience.

You're all free to attend, but just to be clear: this meeting is not intended
to be an Open MPI presentation to the world.  We will not be providing Open MPI
Internals 101 during this meeting, for example.  It is assumed that
participants will be deeply familiar with Open MPI internals.

On Jun 26, 2014, at 11:40 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) <jsquy...@cisco.com>
wrote:

> When: Wednesday, July 23, 2014 2:00 PM-3:00 PM. (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US
> & Canada)
> Where: Webex
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> LANL and UTK are going to prototype the proposed asynchronous progress
> approach in sm, ugni, and openib BTLs.  This meeting is to discuss their
> progress, with special attention given to ensuring that performance is
> maintained from the current non-asynchronous approach.

> **** You can forward this email invitation to attendees ****
>
> Hello ,
>
> Jeff Squyres invites you to attend this online meeting.
>
> Topic: OMPI asynch progress discussion

For corporate legal information go to: