Hi,

On 07/23/2014 04:52 PM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) wrote:
It is that time again -- it's time to clean house of SVN write access accounts.

SHORT VERSION
=============

Edit the wiki to preserve your organization's SVN accounts by COB, Thursday,
July 31, 2014:

may I suggest to increase the timeout next year. I think it is vacation time around the world and a deadline from 1 week seems very short and may be easily missed. I'm the only one from the three Dresden guys who is not in vacation until the deadline.

One question though: it is only about removing SVN write access, not trac access, correct? The wording below "THEY WILL BE DELETED" seems to suggest that the accounts may be removed completely.

Thanks.

Bert

     https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/ompi/wiki/2014-SVN-summer-cleaning

If you don't indicate which accounts are still in use by the deadline, THEY
WILL BE DELETED.

--
Dipl.-Inf. Bert Wesarg
wiss. Mitarbeiter

Technische Universität Dresden
Zentrum für Informationsdienste und Hochleistungsrechnen (ZIH)
01062 Dresden
Tel.: +49 (351) 463-42451
Fax: +49 (351) 463-37773
E-Mail: bert.wes...@tu-dresden.de